- NOW WITH GLASS WATER JUG / CATCHER
- Automatic shut-off after one gallon cycle
- Stainless steel condenser - not aluminum
- Distillate Capacity: 1 Gallon in 4 hours, up to 6 gallons in 24 hours
- Manufacturers 1 Year Limited Warranty
Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, particles, dissolved solids and VOCs. Ordinary tap water is heated to 212°F, (100°C) killing bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present. Steam rises leaving behind dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals and other substances. >>> Using your Waterwise 4000 is very simple. Fill the stainless steel boiler with tap water, press the start button, and soon you will enjoy refreshingly pure water- the best that has ever passed your lips! When you are not distilling water, the handy collector bottle fits inside the distiller for compact storage and portability. Post filtration is used as a final treatment to effectively remove VOCs (volatile organic chemicals).
Available at Amazon.com:
Waterwise 4000 Water Steam Distiller - Glass Jug / Container