- Handles up to 5 amps of array (solar panel) current, for use with 12-volt solar panels
- Three LED indicator: Over Discharge, Over Charge, Charging.
- Prevents the 12 volt storage battery from over-charged. Also prevents over-discharging in darkness.
- Provides three sets of connection: Input, battery, output
- Max input power: 60W. Cut-in Voltage: 11V. Cut-out Voltage: 14.2V
This Soloar Panel Charge Controller prevents overcharging and over discharging of 12-volt batteries. It is intended for use with 12-volt solar panels, and can handle up to 5 amps of array current and up to 60 watts of solar power. The controller is easy to use with three charging lights that indicates that your battery is charging, overcharging or over discharging. Unit measures 3 x 3 x 2 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 8 Oz. When the electricity level of the battery goes too low (below 11V), the charge controller will automatically shut off power output to prevent damage to the battery. When elctricity level of the battery goes too high (above 14.5V), the charge regulator will automatically shut off power input to prevent dmage to the battery.
Available at Amazon.com:
5 Amp Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller Regulator Charger