- Each panel creates 1.8 Watts of energy and charges 12V batteries
- Works with motorcycles, cars, snowmobiles, tractors and more
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- For indoor use--solar panels are not waterproof
- Each unit includes 7.5 feet of wire, 12V DC plug, suction cups for mounting for easy mounting onto windshields, and battery clamps for plugging into cigarette lighter
The Sunforce 52013 1.8-Watt Solar Battery Maintainer Twin Pack is comprised of two solar battery maintainers that are ideal for the batteries of cars, SUVs, boats, tractors and more. The units are completely maintenance-free and easy to install. Just plug this solar charger into your vehicle's 12-volt lighter socket and position the panel to pick up the most daylight possible. Or, if you prefer, use the included alligator clips to connect it directly to the battery, so you can keep your lighter socket open for cell phone chargers or other accessories. Regardless of how you hook up the battery maintainer, you will always be able to start your vehicle. Constructed with a built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse discharge, the amorphous solar panels charge in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days. The complete kit for each unit includes 7.5 feet of wire, 12V DC plug, suction cups for easy mounting, and battery clamps. With a maximum temperature range from -40 to 176 degrees Fahrenheit, each solar panel provides 1.8 Watts or 125 mA of power to prevent the natural voltage drain of batteries over time.
Available at Amazon.com:
Sunforce 52013 1.8-Watt Solar Battery Maintainer (Pack of 2)