- Cordless phone system with two handsets and caller ID
- Operates on 5.8 GHz frequency that won't interfere with wireless networks
- Caller ID/Call waiting compatible with memory for last 45 callers
- Phonebook directory with memory for 20 entries
- User selectable ringtones
The Vtech CS5111-2 Two Handset Cordless Phone System with Caller ID operates on the enhanced 5.8 GHz frequency for clear reception that won't interfere with WiFi networks in your home. The CS5111-2 includes two handsets (with one base and one charging cradle), allowing you to use two handsets with one phone jack. Each handset features a large, lighted display that makes for easy viewing. The CS5111-2 is caller ID/call waiting compatible, which tells you the name, number, time and date of incoming calls, even when you're already on the phone. It stores the information of the last 45 callers.
The phone has a phonebook directory that stores 20 names and numbers which can be dialed with the touch of a button. There are also nine speed-dial presets and an indicator that alerts you of a waiting voicemail. Users can choose from a set of ringtones to personalize their phone. The handset fits comfortably in the hand and the phone includes a wall mount bracket for placement options.
Available at Amazon.com:
Vtech CS5111-2 Two Handset Cordless Phone System with Caller ID