- Fluidics spray technology creates a warmer, more luxurious spray
- Full-body spray feels like a high-flow shower, yet uses less water
- Thermal technology produces a larger spray that stays warmer longer
- 36 percent water savings, 1.6 GPM
- Requires arm and flange (sold separately)
Alsons 655CBX Fluidics water saving shower head in chrome uses fluidics spray technology, which reinvents the showering experience, creating a warmer, more luxurious spray than standard shower heads. This patented system is all about performance--and water savings, too! This spray technology controls the water s shape and velocity, allowing the spray to meet the needs of the user with a full-body spray that feels like a high-flow shower, yet actually uses less water. In addition, the fluidics spray surpasses standard showers by using thermal technology that produces a larger spray and stays warmer longer. The shower head's flow feels the same as a regular 2.5 gpm spray but it uses only 1.6 gpm for a 36-percent water savings over standard shower heads. It's available in satin nickel or chrome finishes, uses a brass ball connector, and measures 3.88 inches by 4.5 inches by 5.5 inches.
Available at Amazon.com:
Alsons 655CBX Fluidics Water Saving Shower Head, Chrome