- Brunton Product
- Includes outdoor power source
- Great for camping
- Max output: 26 Watts (12V / 1600 mA)
- Instinctively converts sunlight into electrical current even in low light
- Ideal for charging laptops and digital cameras or running cell and satellite phones
- High-performance CIGS solar cells are ultra-efficient; reverse flow protection
- Measures 11 x 8.5 x 1 inches (W x H x D) when folded and weighs 28 ounces; one-year warranty
Representing the next generation of solar panel technology, the Solaris 26 maximizes performance while taking up virtually no space at all. The unit's multi-section design folds up into a compact footprint that's just a bit larger than a DVD case, while still delivering an impressive 26 watts of power, more than enough to charge a laptop or digital video camera or power a satellite or cell phone. In addition, the unit's high-performance CIGS solar cells--the most efficient thin-film solar technology available--are extremely reliable, with a design that instinctively converts incident sunlight into an electrical current, even in low-light conditions. The combined functions make this an ideal panel for camping trips, hikes, power outages, and other occasions when it helps to have a portable power source on hand.
The Solaris 26, which measures 21.5 by 37.5 inches when open and 11 by 8.5 inches when folded, includes a battery clamp cable for charging car batteries, along with vehicle outlet and multi-linking cables. It's also backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box?
Solaris 26 foldable solar panel, vehicle outlet cable, multi-linking cable, battery clamp cable, storage sack, user's manual.
Available at Amazon.com:
Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array