- Wired rain sensor saves water and money by automatically interrupting irrigation systems when it rains
- Compatible with any sprinkler timer
- Installs easily by using Quick Clip gutter bracket
- Includes 25 feet of UL rated connection wire
- Rain sensitivity can be adjusted from 1/8 to 1 inch
The Toro wired rain sensor saves water and money by automatically interrupting your irrigation system when it rains. It works by absorbing rainwater and then responds by interrupting power to the valves. The rain sensor will then gradually dry out, as does the soil, allowing sprinklers to run as scheduled. Rain sensitivity can be adjusted from 1/8 to 1 inch. Requiring no tools, this system is easy to install by using the Quick Clip gutter bracket. The rain sensor includes 25 feet of UL rated connection wire for connecting the sensor and the controller. Compatible with any sprinkler timer, it does not interfere with nor change the system's programming.
Available at Amazon.com:
Toro 53769 Sprinkler System Wired Rain Sensor