- Dimensions: 14.6 x 9.7 x 15.1 in. (WxHxD), weighs 21.6 pounds
- Built-in Ethernet network interface brings workgroup together
- Built-in duplex feature easily prints 2-sided documents
- Network-ready monochrome printer ideal for small workgroups
- Up to 30 ppm with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Dimensions: 14.6 x 9.7 x 15.1 in. (WxHxD); weighs 21.6 pounds
The Brother HL-5250DN is a network-ready monochrome printer with a built-in duplex feature that can make your busy office or small business more productive. Thanks to its built-in Ethernet network interface, this convenient and versatile unit brings your workgroup together and easily handles a wide variety of jobs. The HL-5250DN easily prints two-sided documents, brochures, and manuals with clear resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dot-per-inch (dpi) at an impressive speed of up to 30 pages per minute (ppm). And with 32 MB of standard memory (upgradable to 544 MB), this printer can easily tackle even the most complex jobs.
Additionally, the HL-5250DN effortlessly handles letterhead, legal-size paper, and envelopes via an input tray with a capacity up to 250 sheets or a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. To add more capacity, simply add up to two optional paper trays. The HL-5250DN is compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux and comes with a TN550 standard yield toner cartridge (up to 3,500 pages) and one DR520 drum unit (yields up to 25,000 pages).
What's in the Box
HL-5250DN laser printer, one TN550 standard yield toner cartridge, and one DR520 drum unit.
Available at Amazon.com:
Brother HL-5250DN Network Ready Laser Printer with Duplex