- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 7 amps of array current and up to 105 watts of solar power
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Operation: Yellow charging light indicates battery charging and green light indicates fully charged battery
The Sunforce 60012 7 Amp Charge Controller prevents overcharging and discharging of 12 Volt batteries. It is intended for use with 12 Volt solar panels and maintains 12 Volt batteries in a fully charged state. It can handle up to 7 amps of array current and up to 105 watts of solar power. The controller is easy to use with a yellow charging light that indicates that your battery is charging, and a green light that indicates a fully charged battery.
Available at Amazon.com:
Sunforce 7 Amp Charge Controller