- UL LISTED / APPROVED: UL (Underwrites Laboratory) is a trusted independent global safety science company that thoroughly tests products to determine if they comply with important safety standards. Megahome distillers are the only UL approved water distillers available. If you would not by an oven or coffee maker without UL listing, would you buy a water distiller that is not UL listed?
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon per/5.5 hours. Distills at the proper speed, removing unwanted toxins and contaminates.
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior, water does not touch plastic.
- GLASS COLLECTION: As the distiller produces pure steam distilled water, the water drips into a glass lined nozzle and then into your glass collector. The last thing you would want is to buy a distiller that purifies the water and at the same time contaminates it with cheap plastic parts. The Megahome distiller keeps your water pure and clean.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty and the service and support you would expect from a top quality appliance. No need to worry about warranty, customer service, or parts, Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years and are the top selling distiller on the market.
Nutriteam's Megahome countertop white distiller is stainless steel inside with a durable white metal housing. Now includes glass nozzle (pictured above) so that your filter sits in glass instead of plastic. Included in the package is: Water Distiller, 1 gallon glass collection bottle, six pack of charcoal filters, and residue cleaner. 120volt (Not for use with 220voltage) You can be sure that you are drinking the freshest and purest water by distilling it yourself, in the convenience of your own home. We guarantee it or your money back! This steam distiller produces 1 gallon in 5.5 hours. Manual filling is easy and safe. Using pure distilled water is also recommended for many household appliances, irons, coffee makers etc, and will often extend their life. This distiller produces up to 4 gallons of pure steam distilled water per day. UL listed as a safe appliance.
Will your water distiller remove cyanobacteria or microcystins from a contaminated water source?
Yes. Microcystins are a genus of Cyanobacteria are cyclic heptapeptides (toxic peptides with seven amino acids and are therefore a solid or particulate that is removed in the distillation process. Boiling is not effective against Microcystins because they are resistant to a wide range of temperatures.
Boiling the water concentrates the toxin because of the resulting loss of steam in the boiling process.
Distillation on the other hand is the process of boiling water and capturing the resulting steam that rises. The steam leaves behind the contaminates, including bacteria and resulting chemicals, such as Microcystins.
Available at Amazon.com:
Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection